Translate

{31 Days Challenge- Day 1} Now what???


I signed up to post a few topics on my blog for 31 days on October. What the heck was I thinking?!?!?

I thought long hard (which after 2 cups of coffee and my head hurting so much that I needed a nap) . I realized I had to chill and just right about living each day as a mom, wife, chef, doctor, etc. Even if no one reads it at least I can look back and see what I have done for the last few days. At least my husband will see this and know that I am not watching my shows on demand and eating ice cream every day (I don't do that AT ALL!!)

Today is October 1st... crickets in the background

I thought of the same thing so I started writing down some stuff that I will be chatting away here on the blog. I will probably (oh heck I know this will happen) change a few things around but majority will be the same each week.

31 Days of Writing Topics 
  • Making Lists for the week, weekly and monthly
  • Videos 
  • Recipes
  • Book Reviews
  • Tips, Techniques and Tutorials on scrapbooking, traveling, recipes and more
  • Photography
  • Scrapbooking Projects
  • DIY Projects and Ideas
  • Inspirations/Spiritual journey
  • Day to Day life with my crazy crew
I know I will think of more but here you go...

Thanks for looking and joining in my journey this month!


No comments: