Translate

{31 Days- Day4} Lord Is it Warfare? Teach Me to Stand





Amazon
I have this book for almost a year and never had the time to really concentrate on this till today. My husband had surgery on his back and I wanted to something to explore both the average and not so average studies regarding spiritual warfare.

As I am looking through the book, its not a book that you can just read it but a concept to explore and discover the spiritual side for strength and wisdom. I am going to take 30 minutes each week reading the book, look over the scriptures and answer the questions. I am going to create a journal to help me in this process. I feel this will open my eyes of the warfare that is going on with me and around the world today.

Chapter 1: Lord Is It Warfare? Ephesians 6: 10-20...
Lets see where it takes me!

Read this verse everyday for the next month starting TODAY!!! Possibly memorize it! I dare you to see how it will change your life and daily attitudes!:

Thanks for stopping and happy reading

No comments: