Translate

{31 Day Challenge- Day 9} My Camera Review



I am no expert but I love to take photos and experiment with my camera. My friend, the camera, and I have been together for 3 years and I am still learning new things to do with it. I am telling that learning HMTL was easier then figuring out how to use this thing in the beginning but as time went on it got easier. 


I have a Canon EOS Rebel T3i and love it. It comes with two lenses (EFS 18-55 mm and EFS 73-300 mm with a lens hood). The Canon T3i shares the excellent image quality. It offers the articulating LCD, remote flash control, and creative filters. With Full HD video support, fast auto focus, and good quality optics. The only I feel it does not do so well is in sport or fast motion shooting. It tends to be out of focus and overexposure in bright sunlight like the photo below
(c) Copyright All Rights Reserved 
Lucy Chesna Photography

PROS
Excellent image quality; Good grip; Full HD video recording; Swiveling LCD; Very fast auto focus; HDMI output.
CONS
Slow frame rate for sports and fast motion shooting; Tendency to overexpose in bright sunlight; Live View AF is slow.

Overall even with the cons, I am able to adjust with a little figuring and results are excellent.

Here are some more photos
 (c) Copyright All Rights Reserved 
Lucy Chesna Photography

 (c) Copyright All Rights Reserved 
Lucy Chesna Photography

(c) Copyright All Rights Reserved 
Lucy Chesna Photography

Thanks for stopping by...





4 comments:

Elisa Ablett said...

I love photography as well, im thinking of changing my camera soon so thanks for posting your thoughts BL

Bev Code said...

interesting read on cameras.. TFS .. BL

Susan Wojtkowski said...

Great review. I need to dig my camera out. Been relying on my phone camera :/ BL

LisaM said...

Loved reading your review. BL