Translate

Ugly Pattern Paper Challenge


I went over to Scrapbook.com about 3 months and signed up my first challenge (Ugly Pattern Paper Challenge) to get back slowly into it again. Its really fun , the ladies are sweet and gets my juices going to scrap again.

This months challenge I received these beauties 

Here is what I did:

I looked at both paper and use the brown to establish a foundations of what I was going to do with the papers in my layout. It was easy to use the baseball paper for flower die cuts and I am really how it came out. It was a lot of fun to do this and it only took about 20 minutes to come up with this.

I do have a sketch for this and will get this posted in a day or two over my sketch blog and here.


Thanks for looking


3 comments:

Lynn Murphy said...

You made an ugly duckling into a swan. Beautiful page. Live the flowers.

PhxScrapper said...

Beautiful flowers! And great use of the papers! What a fun challenge! I'll have to check it out! BL

Lisa aka Raining said...

Beautiful page! You did a great job with those papers! bl