Translate

{SNR} Circle into a Square


Here is a tutorial I did over at Scrapbook News and Review in July

Circles and Sqaures Oh My!

adoreLC_2012-07-27.JPG

Adore by Lucy Chesna Supplies Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye; Chipboard: Scrap FX; Punch: EK Success; Ink: Ranger

I have addiction with punches. I love to use them in almost all my projects. The best part of punches is that you add dimension with it.
suppliesLC_2012-07-27-3.JPG
Supplies
Circle Punch
Patterned Paper
Ink
Adhesive


circlesquarestep1LC.JPG
Step One: Punch a good amount of circles from patterned paper
circlesquarestep2LC.JPG
Step Two:Fold One of the circle down and press it

circlesquarestep3LC.JPG
Step Three: You want to do this all around the circle

circlesquarestep4aLC.JPG

circlesquarestep4bLC.JPG
Step Four: It will look like this; Repeat and then add them to your project

1 comment:

The Gov. said...

A BIG Congrats girl! Love the lo and the dimension that you added to it just makes it pop!