Check out the AWDML Blog HERE each day!
The designers will be posting some great gift ideas and projects to create. Also each day there will be sales going on through A Walk Down Memory Lane store.
I love creating for the holidays but I love to add finishing touches to the outside of the gift. Presenting a pretty bag with the matching tag and card just makes the whole thing complete.
Here is a bag, tag and card set I made:
Merry Christmas by Lucy ChesnaSupplies:
My Minds Eye Believe Collection
Bo Bunny Rub On
1. Cut 4 1/4 x 6 patterned paper and adhere to the bag
2. Cut two strips of paper at 1/2 x 4 1/4 and 1×4 1/2 of patterned paper
3. Add a rubon on top of the strips of patterned paper
4. Glue down die cut on top and add rhinestones around the rubon
1. Cut cardstock 4 1/4×11 to make the card
2. Cut 5×4 of patterned paper and adhere to the card
3. Cut a strip of patterned paper 1 1/2×5 1/2 and adhere to the card
4. Add rubon to the paper then add the sentiment on top and rhinestones
1. Tag used from die cut set from My Minds Eye Believe Collection
2. Cut pieces of scraps and adhere it to the top
3. Add rhinestones and rubon onto it
4. Write “To” and “From” on the tag then add ribbon to the top
As you can see I used alot of RUB-ONS here and its the first sale of the 12 Days of Christmas: ALL Rubons 50% off