Translate

What I made today

and its not scrapbooking ...lol

My dd asked hubby if he wanted to go to there 1st father/daughter dance in my town next Friday and he said YES!!! She is so excited and we have the dress that she will be wearing and we bought the shoes that will be going with that.


I just finished tonight making the corsage, her flower barette and daddy's boutineer. I made them out of silk flowers, pearls, and stuff that I had. The only thing I bought was the pearl braclet to create the corsage with.

I can wait to take the pictues.

Here is pic of the stuff I did


  Thanks for looking

5 comments:

Tante Käthe said...

What an event, I bet you all are so excited! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Have a good Sunday
Majo

Tante Käthe said...

Aargh ... Forgot to mention how beautiful your flowers are!

LisaM said...

Beautiful, flowers, Lucy! They are going to have a blast! Can't wait to see pics!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

what pretty flowers! looks great!

GinniG said...

How SWEET Lucy!!! I can't WAIT to see her dress and the two of them all ready to go to the dance! :) Your creations are GORGEOUS and she'll treasure them forever! :)