Translate

Another Awesome Award

I really love my online pals. Its great to get to know people and become friends. I have know a few for years and I wish someday I can meet them. I have meet a few from online and now we scrap together ( Hi Nicole and Betty :) ).

I recieved this award from a wonderful person...Gloria...I got to know here through Faith Sisters. She is such a sweet and talented lady and I am honored she choose me. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!


I want to award to these super cool ladies that I know because they inspire me.



3. Sue

4. Tara



Have a great day

Free Signature Generator

5 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks Lucy!! You're too sweet!! I hope someday to travel out by you, Nik and Betty!

Jennie said...

Thank you, Luc! You're pretty darn inspirational yourself :)

Rachel said...

AAAHHH thanks sweets! You inspire me all the time too!

Hugs
R
XOOX

Nicole said...

Awww! Thanks, Lucy!! *SMOOCH*

Betty said...

Thanks Lucy but since I am new to this blogging what do i do with the award!!!!!! help