Translate

I have been tagged

I was tagged by friend - a wonderful and talented lady- ALLY!!

Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog:Share SEVEN facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird...just 7 facts. :) Tag 7 people at the end of your post and make sure to let them know they've been tagged!

1. I dont drive! I mean I dont have a license and never took lessons. I have a phobia for it. I use my legs for walking, bus or taxi to do things. I sometime have to ask people for help ( which I hate) but if I have the kids then its hard in times to this.

2. I had very bad acne at the age of 25 till I was 31. I used Proactive and helped so much. I have been using ever since

3. I have an associate degree in business

4. I recieved an award in highschool for business called the John Hancook Award

5. I worked in retail ( management position) from the ages of 19 till 26

6. My first job was at 14 and was a PT librarian near my house. I worked there till I was 18 years old

7. I was engaged for 4 years to another person before I meet my true love Chris in 1995

So now you know all my secrets....

I bet these 7 ladies will share theirs with you!

I tag...

Pat

Libby

Janice

Jennie

Melissa

Cheryl

Angela

1 comment:

Scrapworthy said...

Cool Lucy - I didn't know any of those things about you! I'll have mine up in a day or two...
Hugs!