I had to go to the doctors office this afternoon cause they called me..........they checked my ultrasound again and they had to re-examine it and did a blood test and it not my gall bladder....I have a parasite that is lingering in that area and my stomach area. I am in total shock right now... its called Helicobacter pylori...bacteria that feeds off your stomach lining and its in the gall bladder area... I cant believe it. Hubby just got home and brought me new meds ( only paid $35 for it if I had no insurance it would have been $400) and need to be on it for 2 weeks. I have to wear gloves and constantly wash my hands because it can be contagious. THis kind of parasite/bacteria infection is not common and not much information is on it. Geee..only me!!!!
I just took the meds and I feel sick from it. I am going to wait for a few more days and if I still feel like this then I am going to call the doctors again.
What a day!!!
2 hours ago