It been a while for me to over here...so much going on since my son's birthday on the 11th.
* tendonitis got bad that needed to get steroid shots (not fun) but I am getting better
* hubby get sick and still battling it
* kids went on vacation
* daugter gets sick and with fevers of 103 since tuesday and getting alittle better now but still sick
* I get sick and found out gall stones plus got some blood work done for other stuff and waiting for results on that
* out of work for two weeks for this and not too much scrappin
But on a good note: we are getting better and I started scrappin plus went to a crop for the day. It was alot of fun and meet Donna Downey. She is so nice and fun to chat with
Here is a pic
What else is going on......
New DT call at MY Sketch World Blog - http://mysketchworld.blogspot.com/2008/03/layout-and-card-dt-call-due-march-15.html
New Sketch Posted on my blog and would love to see your creations with the sketch
Leap Day Challenge going on at Scrapbook Doodle: http://scrapbookdoodles.com/phpBB2/
iScrap Crop weekend- March 7-9 Come and join us http://www.iscrap.net/
I hope to better in March on posting
8 minutes ago