Translate

October Reveals

Hi guys..its been awhile since I blogged...........So much to tell you ...I hope I dont miss anything...lol

2Jills- Card Crop over the weekend and I was getting busy...I made 51 cards and 15 tags...WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I also became Card-a-thon Queen


**************************************************************
Scrap Diner
Sher sent me one of the Blue Light Special Kits and I had to get my hands on it and create. The kits rock and the price is right

I got the Blue Plate Special - Ladies Night Out and About

Here is some of what I did with it





**************************************************************
Scrapbook Doodle
Thanks to Piggy Tales for sponsoring the CT!!!!





**************************************************************
Happy Scrappin Scrapbooking




**************************************************************
Tresures to Scrap
Thanks Reminicse for sponsoring the CT !!!!!
*** I will have more this week


8 comments:

Scrapworthy said...

Lucy! You have been busy! Love love love all your stuff!

Tracey said...

My goodness, you have been BUSY!!! This is all just wonderful work.

Sherine said...

Hey Lucy...lovin' all the new creations!

I was going to tag you but see you have been tagged..you probably started the darn thang! LOL

I love learning more about you with your random facts! Funny sometimes how we all have so much in common!

Janice said...

Great Blog Lucy! Love all you gorgeous creations!! TFS!
Hugs!
Janice

Jaime said...

awesome creations girlie! you have been busy!

Melissa said...

Lucy, Look at all your wonderful work! You are one busy girl!

Kelly said...

Love the LOs my friend!!!! You have one good lookin family.

Peta said...

Love it all Lucy..You have been one very busy girl..