Translate

Great News











TOOT!!!!

Scrap-Dinner

I am a Cat-Eye Kitten

As some of you know, I am one of the Pubcalls Crew and when a new site comes up, I like to go over and wish them good luck in thier venture and call. Thats it...I move on but this place was different. It felt to make this a home for myself.

I am so happy that now I am the DT for this awesome place. Sher (the owner) is a doll. She is awesome. Thanks for the opportunity. Plus I will be working with some awesome ladies especially my girl Nancy..Yah!!!!!!!!!

Well I am off to the Scrap Pink Crop at my LSS. It will be alot of fun and contribute to a great cause

3 comments:

scrappermimi said...

Congrats on your toot! I have visited the site a few times and it is fun!

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you rockin the diner!

Isn't it cool you have your own website. You rock! Meow!

Scrappin Sher

twinsand2boys said...

WTG Lucy! Congrats!