Translate

Whats going on.............

NSD is finally over!!!

I love it but taking care of NSD at Memories From Scrap was tiresome. Thank goodness it over...now I need to get those prizes out and get ready for next coming months at the board and my other board I DT. The kits are coming in and I need to scrap but right now I am catching up on my blogs.

I did some scrapping this week for Scrapbook Doodle and used them for some challenges that I did.It was great!!!






Here are some stuff from what I did for Memories From Scrap- May Sponsor Zingboom Kits






A new sketch is up atMy Sketch World

I hope everyone has a great day...I will post more fromThe Kits Meow, Crop-a-latte and The Scrappers Dream

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow! You've been busy! great job with all those layouts! Fun to see these all together and how you create with the different products.

Di Hickman said...

great projects lucy!

I tagged ya! *wink*