I know we think of New Year Resolutions but I am thinking that the kids will be out of school on June 20th and I want to resolve some things that I want to do this summer...scrapping and personal
Here are some things I have been thinking and will try to get it done
1. Do nothing till July- Thats right...I know this will kill me but I am going to relax and spend time with the kids. I am always getting into a routine and the kids miss out in alot of things.
2. Spend 1 hour a day just sitting- This will be a miracle especially for me but I need it.
3. Scrapbook everyday- Its been hard but for some reason its real hard in the summer. I am going to scrap 1 hour a day in the morning and 1 hour in the evening. This will help with my DT stuff and and not feel overwhelmed.
4. Use only my stash - No spending Challenge- yes, thats right...this summer no spending on scrap stuff. Starting in June till September I will not buy any scrap stuff except for adhesive. I will be using only my scraps (which I have a 20 gallon full of scraps) and my stash.
5. Read and encourage reading- Every year we go to the library and sign for the summer program and the kids love it. We go every week and pick books to read thru out the summer to win prizes. This year I will be signing up for the adult summer program too. I will be reading also. I missed it! This will help in the 1 hour a day sitting resolution I making for myself
6.Take mini outting instead of a vacation- Its been a long and stressful year and we need a vacation but unfortunate we cant so we will be taking weekend mini vacations with the kids. Sight see and just have fun with the kids.
There, my six summer resolutions.I know I can do this..this will be a learning experience for me. I am thinking of creating a layout about this and then create a layout again in October with my results.
Now, it's your turn. What are your summer resolutions? They can be anything. Stick to it and join me over the summer.
**I am tagging Pat, Yvonne, Anne,Angela, Di, and Jaime
1 hour ago