Translate

20 Days

Its been 20 days since my last post. I have had an interesting 3 weeks of my with leaving my FT job to come to my kids again and my husband who was diagnosed with Diverticulitis(problem with large intestine). I dont know where to turn. I cant find the light in that tunnel and I am scared.

Its times like these that I feel I am being tested but I am not sure for what. I know God has something planned but I was hoping I know what.

I will posting again and up dating some stuff from my forums that I am DT and some challenges that are going on in my forums that visit.

1 comment:

BAT Program said...

BOO!! Are you afraid you’re family is not ready for Halloween? Still need costumes and candy? No problem! Just click on the following to Find great deals on Halloween at Walmart.com !